Follow up to my last post, lest you think I have everything figured out already…
- Names. So many people with so many names
- How not to draw so much attention to my exceedingly white self in the market (we couldn’t have had a single person of color in our Irish-Welsh-German-Russian-French heritage?!)
- Where everything is in town. I know it’s there, how do I get to it…
- How to structure a two hour college level class to have meaningful content, when I’m used to compacting everything of importance into no more than 15 minutes
- How to manage my produce shopping so I don’t have to go more often than necessary but I don’t end up with heaps and heaps of produce that get questionable before I get around to eating them. But everything looks so good, how do I not buy heaps and heaps!
- How to get over my creep-crawly paranoia. “Paranoid” is not a good look for me.