A few more things I’ve learned…
- If something is only worth 2% of your total grade, it’s only worth 2% of your total stress quotient.
- God didn’t bring you here (or anywhere) as a big, fat joke. There’s a purpose, there’s a plan… trust in God’s purpose and plan.
- Wearing an assortment of bangles you purchased in the market stalls of India might make you smile, but it does not make for quiet typing. People will stare and clear their throats until you remove them.
- It is possible to have too many sources. Sometimes you’ve gotta make yourself stop before you hit information overload. This doesn’t just apply to paper writing; sometimes you need to tell the people in your life to shut up, too.
- God built nature; people built libraries. Be sure to take time to enjoy both.